Auto World is committed to excellence in the automotive industry and we’re growing! As an employer, our goal is to provide a positive work environment that encourages professional growth and personal satisfaction. We are seeking an experienced Automotive Detailer who will go above and beyond for our clients and management team. The ideal candidate is detailed oriented and can multitask to accommodate shifting priorities.
- Ability to review repair orders and perform the job as efficiently as possible.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or operating washing equipment.
- Ability to buff polish ,wax, and clean the exterior of a vehicle
- Ability to vacuum, shampoo, use extractor and steamer for salt & stain removal
- Ability to clean vehicle interior
- Cleaning of the work space and shop areas with our team
- Maintaining any inventory of cleaning supplies
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties
- Strives to meet the target delivery dates in the time allotted to get the job done
Requirements & Assets:
- Must have driving license with good abstract
- Own transportation to work
- Experience in detailing an asset
- Bilingualism an asset
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent (or higher)
- Have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of exceptional customer service
- Be methodical and patient in their approach and have a keen eye for detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Put safety at the forefront by contributing and adhering to a safe and responsible workplac
- Be physically capable of doing the job which includes frequently bending, crouching, reaching and able to handle tools and lift approximately 51lbs.
Compensation & Details:
- $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Bonus commissions for upsells (cash incentives, transportation credits etc.)
- Full-time permanent position
- Business hours Mon-Sat 9am to 5pm. Work schedule to vary within business hours.
- Annual Performance Review.
You will enjoy working in a clean, safe and financially secure business with a state of the art facility. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come work with a bunch of great hard working people who always go above and beyond. Auto World is a company that is devoted to it employees.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-212-0057. Please contact Shawn or Nick.